- What is Boardwalktech, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the TSXV under the symbol BWLK.
- When was Boardwalktech, Inc. incorporated?
- When did Boardwalktech, Inc. become a public company?
- Where is Boardwalktech, Inc. located?
10050 N. Wolfe Road
Cupertino, CA 95014
- When is Boardwalktech, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is Boardwalktech, Inc.'s transfer agent?
Please direct all stock certificate questions to our transfer agent:
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
100 University Avenue, 8th Floor, North Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
1-800-564-6253 (toll free in Canada and the United States) between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time or 514-982-7555 (international direct dial)
- Who is Boardwalktech, Inc.'s independent auditor?
- Who is Boardwalktech, Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
- Does Boardwalktech, Inc. pay a dividend on common stock, provide a direct stock purchase plan, or have a Dividend Reinvestment Program (DRIP)?
Boardwalktech does not currently pay dividends, provide a direct stock purchase plan, or have a Dividend Reinvestment Program (DRIP). At this time, the Board has instead chosen to reinvest any profits into operations to fund growth.
- Can I buy your stock if I live in the United States?
U.S. investors may purchase shares of Boardwalktech directly from the TSXV under the ticker symbol BWLK or through a U.S.-based brokerage firm accredited to deal in securities in Canada.